Monday, January 25, 2010

Geez...This Really Hurts

It's really hard to get over last nights loss. It would have been OK to lose to the Saints, but the Vikings didn't get beat...they beat themselves. The defense shut down the best offense in the NFL this season, but the guys on the Vikings offensive side of the ball, couldn't hold on to it. I never thought I'd see that happen. Not from this team, not this year, and certainly not in the NFC Championship game with Brett Favre as the QB. I have been a Vikings fan since they came into the league, and I truly believed this was our year to win it all. Four losses in the Superbowl. Five losses in the NFC Championship game. Different players...same results. It's obvious the football Gods are not with us. I know there are more important things going on in this world...wars, earthquakes, etc...and I shouldn't be so upset over a stupid game, but a win last night would have helped me get through all of that for the next two weeks. This one really stings.

No comments: