Friday, March 20, 2009

Oshkosh, Bgosh!

Barb and I are in Oshkosh visiting Hayley & Mike. Last night we went to a comedy club in Appleton, and had a lot of laughs. Hayl won free tickets by just filling out a comment card the last time they were there, and they took us along for the ride. We had a great time. Tried some new beer in the basement of this club, which looked like an old warehouse. Very cool. Tomorrow, even though I'm not a fan, we're going to cheesehead heaven...that's right...we're going to Lambeau Field! The plan is to take a tour of the stadium. I'm actually looking forward to it. Like I said, I'm sure not a fan of the Pack, but this is football hallowed ground. The Vikes will never have a football stadium like this, and that's really sad. When I'm at Lambeau, I think I'll put a hex on the cheesehead for years to come...just kidding...it will only be a year.

No comments: