Thursday, February 26, 2009

SKATYRS

SKATYRS...Still Kids After All These Years. That's the name of the band I'm in. That's right, I'm in a band. Some of you know that, but if you're a first time viewer to this blog, it's the first I mentioned it. We're a classic rock and roll band, and the reason I'm writing this, is to introduce a new member. My brother Brian was with us for over three years, but he moved on this past fall. So, our new guy is Joe McGown. He's a great guitar player, and a very accomplished vocalist. He also plays keyboards, and he's one of these guys that can harmonize to anything. For those of you that follow us, I know you will be impressed. I know I am, and I can hardly wait for you to hear us with him in the band. We're in the process of learning new music and getting ready for the up coming summer. We've got some jobs lined up, so if you want to see where we're going to be, go to our web site at www.skatyrs.com.

No comments: