Friday, January 23, 2009

Home on Trout Lake of the Whitefish Chain

I hope everyone is doing well. It's another beautiful winter day here in Crosslake Minnesota. My bride and I went to see Gran Torino last week. What a great performance by Clint Eastwood! I'm not a real big fan of the Oscar's anyway, but he got screwed this year. I think it's one of the best performances I've ever seen him give!

Well, it's time for the great big Jaycees ice fishing extravaganza again. Tomorrow, thousands of hopeful fisher people will take to the ice on Hole in the Day bay on Gull Lake. It's quite the site to see all of those people on the ice at one time. No need to worry about the ice being too thin this year either, which is a great thing. I've heard the fishing isn't all that great right now. If you're out for Walleye's I think your best bet is after dark. Good luck to everyone tomorrow, and stay warm.

Don't forget, Crosslake Winterfest is coming up February 6th through the 9th...should be a good 'ole time!

Check out this house on Trout Lake...beautiful!!!

http://glarmls.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=2a64736a-4103-4f27-b5e3-91e9666e916d&Report=Yes

No comments: